10:00 - 18:00 - For visitors
09:30 - 18:30 - For exhibitors
Hall 1, Hall 2, Hall 3, Hall 3A, Hall 1A, Hall 4
Single visitor entrance fee
Group entrance fee *
Parking per hour
* Tickets / Group tickets
A group visit includes the arrival of more than 20 people.
To purchase group tickets must provide a list with full names, stamped and signed by authorized persons.
Payment is made directly to the cashier or bank account.
To obtain an invoice please contact the Rent sector of Belgrade Fair.
Tel: +381 11 26 55 023
Fax: +381 11 26 55 026
Tickets can be picked up at the Fair's box office;
Administration Building, Room 34.
Tel: +381 11 265 58 20
Bulevar vojvode Misica 14, 11000 Beograd
The International Fair of Technique and Technical Achievements is the most important economic and technological event in Serbia and the South East Europe, which has got a great influence upon the future industrial development in the country and region.
This is a traditional (since 1937) meeting and business contact point, which enables numerous exhibitors and visitors to satisfy their business expectations.
- Specialized fairs and exhibitions forming the contents of the TECHNICAL FAIR, at the same place and time.
- The latest technologies for all industry branches included by the exhibiting program.
- Presentation of national economies of many countries, provinces and regions, professional side events, exhibitor presentations, product and service demonstrations, panel discussions of the exhibitors and experts contribute to a successful participation in the TECHNICAL FAIR and development of the international cooperation.
- Many press conferences and accredited journalists are there to report about your products and services.
Thus, the TECHNICAL FAIR is a venue visited by tens of thousands of professional visitors, decision makers, investors, experts…
The synergistic effect of the TECHNICAL FAIR creates the possibility of meetings between the exhibitors and visitors, as well as mutual contacts of the exhibitors from various industry branches and many countries.
Integra-21st Century Computer Integrated Factory
- Components and modules for flexible and factory automation
- Electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic motors and regulators
- Electronic measuring instruments and devices
- Programme controllers, process control systems and industrial computers
- CNC programme controllers, robot controllers, cell controllers
- Devices and software for programme development and testing, control and monitoring
- Numerically controlled machine tools, machining and measuring centers
- Industrial robots
- Flexible manufacturing cells, as well as systems, plants and production equipment
- Tools and tool systems
- Systems and components for automatic assembling, packing and handling
- Computer aided design equipment and software- CAD/CAM systems
- Other software products for product design, process planning and production planning and control, ERP
- Extranet-solutions for industry
- Complete factories (know-how)
- lighting systems
- electrical bulb and lamps
- led technologies
- household appliances
- electric and non-electric devices and accessories
- Power Electronics
- Industrial Electronics
- Home Electronics
- Measuring Equipment and Instruments
- Process Management
KGH-Heating, ventilation and air conditioning devices and equipment
Processing technique equipment
- Apparatures and machines
- Driving and related wquipment
TRANS-BALKAN (logistics and transport)
- Integral Transport
- Industrial Transport
- Cutting edge logistic information system and management systems
Proffesional and scientific equipment
|Indirect exhibitors from foreign countries:
||Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan (People’s Republic of China), Turkey.|
|National Exhibition & Joint Participation:
||Czech Republic and Croatia.|
||16.900 sq. m|
||500 sq. m|
Side event Program (PDF)
List of Exibitors 2013 by Alphabet (PDF)
List of Exibitors 2013 by Exibit Range (PDF)
List of Indirect Exibitors 2013 (PDF)
57th International Technical Fair Brochure (PDF)